Trade in Your Old Bike
Trade in Your Bike for a New Ride
Your old bike doesn’t have to be a specialty brand. Got a Huffy or Magna? We take those, too! Get a bike you really deserve when you trade-in your old department store bike for a quality Trek or Electra bike. You’ll be amazed at the difference when you ride a quality bike. Renew your love for riding when you trade-in for a better bike!
Take the guesswork out of knowing the value of your bike and trading it in when you come to Papa Wheelie’s Bicycles. Trading in your bike is a simple 3-step process.
You deserve it! Bring that old bike in and let us give you a credit towards a shiny, beautiful new bike that you will love to ride!
More Details About Our Bike Trade-In Program
- Your bike should be functioning and clean.
- If your bike needs major service, that will affect the value of your trade-in credit.
- The serial number must be visible and not scratched out.
- If you have the owner’s manual for your bike, please bring it.
- You need to bring a valid US ID.
- If you’ve made major upgrades to the bike, please bring receipts for those upgrades.
- You will receive store credit, not cash, for the trade-in value of your bike.
- Trade-in credit must be used within 2 weeks of trading in your bike.
- The Bicycle Blue Book valuation tool on this page is for informational purposes only. Papa Wheelie’s reserves the right to make a final offer based on a visual inspection of the bike.