Get a Quality Bike Tune Up from Certified Mechanics
Bring your bike into Papa Wheelies and have confidence that your bicycle will be serviced safely and work great! We feel so confident about the quality of our service, we offer an exceptional 30-Day Performance Guarantee on all of our tune ups.
Worried about hidden costs? We will always let you know what we are going to do and what it is going to cost before we do the work.
Don’t wait a week or more to get your bike back. We know that when your bike needs a tune-up, you want to get back on the trails as soon as possible. We guarantee your bike will be in top shape again within 48 hours.
We are certified with the Trek School of Certified Service and the United Bicycle Institute. Have confidence that your bicycle will be serviced safely and work like new! If you think something went wrong with your bike related to the tuneup in the next 30 days, bring it back and we’ll fix it for nothing extra.
Service Package Options
For the family...and the pros! Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Here’s a great value on a same day service tune-up! We perform quick needed adjustments to brakes, drivetrain, headset, wheels, and hubs for a get-you-back-on-the-trail-quickly tune! You will also receive a safety check and an evaluation of future maintenance that may need to be performed. Last, but not least, we lubricate the chain and drivetrain components for smooth and quiet operation.
Grand Papa Tune
- Your bike will appreciate the Grand Papa Tune! In this tune-up, we perform adjustments to nearly every part of your bike. Hubs are adjusted to roll smoother and increase the hub life. We adjust the headset bearings, allowing you to steer the bike easier for added control in the corners. Brakes are adjusted for quiet, powerful performance, giving you confidence for those steep descents. The shifting mechanisms are then adjusted for a crisp and clean feel while it pushes your chain through the gears, making hill climbs easier; the wheels are trued, making them roll smoother and last longer. Lastly, we lubricate the chain for smooth, quiet performance.
Great Grand Papa
- As our most popular tune-up, the Great Grand Papa Tune builds upon the awesome value of the Grand Papa Tune with the added benefit of all new cables and housing for that “like new” feeling of butter smooth gear changes and powerful braking that might’ve disappeared over the last year or two. The parts for this tune-up will add $15 – $30 depending on how many feet of cables and housing your bike will need.
Great Great Grand Papa Tune
- The Great Great Grand Papa Tune takes you back in time to the day your bike was new! If you are looking for the best that we can offer, this is it! We remove all parts from the bike, thoroughly wash, clean, polish, inspect, grease, and replace or reinstall as needed. We guarantee this bike will be as fast and awesome as it once was! Parts are not included.
- (Your total price will vary depending on part replacements that could be needed. Your signature will be required on the final quote before work is performed for your peace of mind.)
A La Carte Services
- Bike Wash – In our one-of-a-kind, indoor wash station for that perfect shiny look. – $25 per bike
- Tire and/or Tube Replacement – $7 per wheel
- Wheel Truing – Straighten your wheels so they last longer and you roll faster with less effort. Starting at $15 per wheel
Our Commitment to Service
We are always on the lookout for little things to make your bike perform better. Sometimes it’s the little details, like hubs, an often-overlooked part of the bike. They always come tightened too much from the factory. We generally pull the wheels off and adjust the hubs. A little less friction makes a big difference in how well the bike moves!
Whether it’s hubs, wheels, brakes, or suspension, we go the extra mile to make sure your bike performs like new. We can also put upgrades on your bike to make it even better.